Friday, April 20, 2018

About Me

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. My name is Lyra and this site is dedicated to a story that I am working on. When I first started writing, I had no idea that it would take so long to put my thoughts into words. So as of now, my story is still pretty much a work in progress with no end date in sight.

I see myself as a unconventional writer. Most authors would have a beginning, middle, and end to their works. I, on the other hand, started writing from the middle and then branching off in both directions. So my entire story is a bit jumbled right now. However, I am slowly making progress with filling in all the middle parts with detail to make everything flow cohesively.

Several of the chapters for Book 1 have been uploaded. Please enjoy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment